Associated Learning and Language Specialists, Inc. (ALLS) is a community resource offering a wide array of therapeutic and educational services, and school programs. We serve the San Francisco Bay Area, Peninsula, and the South Bay Areas. ALLS provides the highest quality of speech and language, occupational, developmental, and behavioral therapies, as well as unique and exceptional educational interventions. ALLS serves infants to adult populations with a multi-disciplinary and family-centered focus.
Pamela Colston Joy founded ALLS in 1980. For more than 30 years, Pam has been helping children and adults with learning and other developmental difficulties. ALLS has built a staff of caring professionals who are committed to excellence. ALLS brings the best of evidence based therapeutic interventions to support our students within our center, school programs, and the many school districts for whom we provide contract services.
ALLS programs include:
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Autism Related Methodologies
- Research Based Therapeutic Listening
- Parent Education
- Social Skills/Facilitated Playgroups
- Cognitive Retraining Center/The Arrowsmith Program ®
- Augmentative Alternative Communication/Assistive Technology