ALLS provides a variety of Assistive Technology (AT) and Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) services. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Direct AAC or AT evaluations.
- Direct AAC or AT ongoing therapy services.
- AAC or AT utilization trainings for students, staff, and families specific to a child’s needs. This training is common after equipment or software has been recommended and purchased.
- Group trainings for staff regarding many AAC devices or software programs.
- Consultation (one-time or ongoing) to classrooms regarding students with AAC or AT needs, equipment, or software usage.
If you are not sure whether we provide the service you are looking for, we are happy to talk to you about it. We will help you determine whether ALLS can meet your needs. Services can be provided on-site depending on your specific needs and circumstances.
Contact Amanda Payne, M.A., CCC-SLP, ATP at (650) 631-9999 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.